Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Sudden Change of Heart

I finally got my Open Work Permit and letter for my medical exams from the Canadian embassy last November 9,2008.The day was very significant since it came on a Friday.I am now a Divine Mercy devotee and goes to novena and mass every Friday.While I was still back home and processing my papers,my significant day was a Wednesday because Bernie and I always went to Baclaran church to say our Mother of Perpetual Help Novena(I still do the novena but never goes to church on Wednesdays anymore because of place restrictions.Not all of the churches here have a novena,let alone open all day long.So many idiots vandalize the church! I could'nt say that I was happy,for I rarely am,but say I felt so blessed.All along I knew God will give it to me.



However come Monday night,a Filipina told me that it might take me another 5 months to get my PR.What??!! I thought it won't take me long and I planned to go home on the last week of April.Everything is all set!! I was distraught and had been pretty shaken up and depressed.I thought of everything,every possible things that can happen and of course my back up plans.SO came Wednesday I emailed Missy,and the others if they are still open for July or August since I plan to go home on those months if ever.Missy emailed me right back saying she is still very much open on weekends of July and some dates on August!That reassured me and got my hopes and joy right up.At least, there is still hope after all...