Monday, October 15, 2007

My Super Hectic Weekend....




















Hey, I have mentioned that my birthday was coming up right? Well it has come and gone.Same old same old.We had sushi, chow mein and of course red wine.(Darn, I think we're getting addicted to the thing) Red wine is really good for you, good for the heart.What makes you think the Italians live longer?













Then the following morning I had to dash off to my friends house,which is in the other side of Toronto.(They are from the west, us from the east).We were supposed to go to H&M's warehouse sale in Brampton.We did go there but the line up was soooooo long already.And we couldn't possibly wait that long since we have a baby with us and it was freakin' cold and windy outside.So we went to Vaughn Mills instead.It's not as good as a mall as I first thought it was.Mas type ko pa sa Yorkdale eh! Afterwards I treated them to lunch.Too bad I could'nt stay to get wasted.I had work at 5pm to 1am.





So I went to work,took a quick shower and got dressed.My grandma and I was asked to assist in Rebecca's bat mitzvah.Man oh man was it soo fun!!! Eventhough its basically a children's party everyone had a blast! It was so fun.The kids had fun, nakakahawa! There were airbrush tattoo,dancing,free picture taking,free pjs,tons of pizza and pasta! It was held at Beach Blast near Yorkdale Mall. I did'nt expect it to be that much fun considering its just a beach volleyball set up.But they were able to play dodge ball,volleyball, sand castle building,etc.Basta masaya sya! Period! Can you see my grandma's tattoo?As the young ones say here,it's poppin' fresh!








We finished at 1Am.As usual my adrenaline was high so I could'nt sleep very well.Kinabukasan hay naramdaman ko yung exhaustion.Natulog nalang uli ako pag uwi.