Monday, November 19, 2007

My Medical Exams...

Then came Friday,November 16,2007.I tried not to think of what's to come on Friday all week long.I did'nt want to get stressed yet again and think of what ifs.(I lost a lot of weight because of that). It was easy and fast as I thought it would.I could have gotten to the clinic sooner if I did'nt gel lost.When I went inside the old building it was kind of deserted since it was already late in the afternoon around 4:15PM.I was the only patient.The Chinese receptionist was sooo nice, even on the phone that's why I chose their clinic in the first place. She asked me to produce my urine(of course).After that I saw Dr.Chan already. He asked me questions(I knew I should have reviewed!!)then examined my eyes,ears,tummy and breasts.He took my weight for which he said I was so tiny.He got my blood samples too.Then he said to go to the basement for my X-Ray.That's it,as fast as that.I think it only took me 15 minutes.A bit longer since I got to talking to the Filipina X-Ray technician.All in all it came like a blur.I just hope the result will be like that too.