Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

Nothing much exciting happened to me during the week.Except that last Monday it was a holiday and we had Thanksgiving dinner.Just the usual crowd.We bbqued steak,salmon,shrimps and vegetables.The vegetables were a hit though!(as introduced by me thank you thank you!)Sarap inihaw na onion,zucchini,red pepper and carrots.We drank wine and had fun! Sarap ng food at dami ko nakain. Kahit kokonti lang kami masaya naman. I got a little tipsy though I just had one glass of wine.Everybody looked funny and red.We got to talking about Boracay.How I wish we could go there for our honeymoon.But it would be too expensive since everyone in my family will sure to come(sino kaya magbabayad ng pamasahe???)Wish ko lang talaga.Saya sana kung lahat kami makapunta duon.
Oh,its also going to be my birthday on Friday.I just want to go to church is all.I have work the following night, then the following day.
Fall na talaga.There is already that bite in the air.Funny because I never feel depressed now, unlike during my first autumn here in 2005.Gloomy kasi ang weather plus my birthday falls on autumn.Feeling of isolation and desolation.But it does'nt bother me anymore.