Friday, March 28, 2008

¡Está aquí!!! (It's Here!! It's Here!!) FINALLY

** Alleluia Chorus**

Hah hah!! I'm going maaaddd!!!

I got it March 27,2008.It was sent the day before and written the day before that.I am not expecting this so the news much sweeter.There I was not waiting for the mailman at all for I was sure it will come weeks more.I was thinking of what my reaction would be once I get it.Then I said to myself nahhhh!! Imposible namang dumating to kaagad!

Lo! pagbukas ko ng mailbox me nakita akong brown paper na nakasuksok sa Jewish newspaper,sabi ko mukahang paperbag ah.But I saw a glimpse of another brown envelope.Thinking that it could be for Alan like the last time I saw one and nearly had a heart attack thinking it could be for me and such devastation when it was'nt......Nasan nako? Pagkakita ko ng envelope hah!!My Name!!!! On a green paper.Nanginginig pa ang aking mga kamay sa pagbukas........The first thing I looked for was the schedule...Yes!!! Just a week after!

God is sooooooooo good talaga! I knew it! I knew He will give it to me.