Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Snow Drifter

As I get up this morning to prepare for going to church(I go every Sunday at 7:30am prior to work) I saw a big pile up of snow outside.The snow storm came after all.As I went out,Lo! It was knee deep.( I was more concerned about ruining my fave boots though)I was seriously contemplating of going back home and go back to sleep(coz' its a 15-minute walk to the church).However, I changed my mind and plowed through with it so to speak. 7:30am
I love winter.It's my favorite season.No matter how cold it gets ( up to -27 to -32 without the wind chill) I still love it. I love the cold. I love the snow. It's just simply amazing. Snow flakes dropping from the sky.I always liken it to being inside a snow globe.Hayyyyy... Really, the best things in life are free.