Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Get to know us

Nobody knows why we call each other wah.Its a secret between the two of us.Unless you can count my Mom's guess,which is correct much to my dismay,though I did'nt admit to saying yes.Mothers have an uncanny instinct of being right.She knows when I am lying.She knows when we did someting funny like......Or when I reek of........Anyway, the point is don't lie to your mother!!! Where was I? (I was straying as usual).

Yeah we met at work when I was an HR Assistant, and he a Logistics Officer at a leading chemical company in Manila.

I know super cliched huh? We met almost 6 years ago. I can still remember the exact moment we saw each other.No love connection then let me tell you. We both still were thin then and looking like "totoy and nene" Super payat as in! I still had short hair and he,no pot(beer) belly yet he he he.(nag gygym na sya promise!).

3 years of being together and 3 years and being apart? Things must have changed between us......We'll see.