Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello!!

Is this really my first post for 2009?

I'm so tamad!

What is happenning to me? Very busy with work. Stressed too but I DON'T WANT THINK ABOUT IT ON MY WEEKEND OFF! I think I'm going to be sick. Me Uncle says I'm too pale. I have'nt been sleeping well lately and I've been holding pee often because I'm too busy going to the loo! (It kills me at night when I'm about to sleep). I need to pay more attention to myself. Right, go to the washroom when I need to.

I need to buy a new top for Saturday. It has to be red. I only have blue.

My grandma is pressuring me to finish my box.

My mother drives me nuts because of her neighbor.

My back is killing me for sitting for a long period of time.(Thank God I don't gain weight!)

I'm so sick of my Patapon game because I could'nt finish the bloody stage!

And for some insane reason why do I keep on spending?!

At least I love my book "The Idiot" by Dostoevsky.

I just spoke with my parents on the phone.

I saw a new clip from Harry Potter. Can't wait til July 17.

My husband's papers are being processed.

I'm going to attend a friend's bachelorette's party on Friday.( I hope the pizza delivery guy is not gay...)

And I've reacquainted with my long lost friend. Thank God for Facebook! (Hi Minnie!).