Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's with me?

Nothing. Basically nothing. Still job hunting though...I hate this. I hate doing this. Hated it. Will ever hate it. The thing that I dread the most has finally come. Came.Whatever.

I thought I could'nt make it. I was out yesterday handing out my resumes. Just went to the stores here and there "Are you guys hiring?" Most of them just accepted my resume.Oh they're use to it.That's the way here. All I have to do is just be more Canadian.Right. I have'nt been to agencies though. I will do that next week.I have sent emails too.

I also have another plan in sight.Going back to school.If only I know what to get....Scratch out Practical Nursing. Too much hoopla, too much requirements. Nevermind that I'm afraid of blood, can't stand pain, don't like working at night. You need to be at school for 2 years too.They have a good salary a salary though. Well I guess its not really for me.

Next option is Dental Assisting. I can't afford Dental Hygiene($13k for a year!) so I thought of the next thing to it.

Or maybe Office Admin.

Sheeessh!