Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Less Than A Month To Go..

Its almost here...

So much has happened in my life lately.First and foremost I've had a serious family drama and it terribly upset me.I'm almost over it now. God has always been there for me and I know that He does what is best for me and my family.
I'm also always gripped with roller coaster of emotions.One moment I'm depressed, anxious and petrifed of the future, then good things will come my way, even the most mundane one, then I'll feel so blessed,that I can conquer everything!
I have become stressed over finding and buying a dress for my friend's wedding on Saturday.Took me 3 bloody shopping malls and 3 dresses to finally found the one I feel most comfortable in. Why can't I be decisive?
Almost done packing....shopping....spending more money...money that I spent 3 years to save. (I'm not going to spend all of them though).But just think about it.I'm a proud penny pincher! I save every chance I got.I chose not to eat out or spend stuff for myself just so I can save. Makes me happy looking at my bank account( that has now dwindled).Still I want more!
Another chapter of my life is about to unfold........