Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cry Me A Riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I cried my eyes out. I told myself that No, I would'nt cry when I said my goodbyes.But I did! The bloody card did it for me,specially the $250 cheque that came with it.It's too much! They're very generous when I thought they would'nt be.

There were times that I thought they don't care about me or think me invisible.But today,it changed all that(specially the $250 cheque that came with it)I cried the last hug, I cried when I went down and went to my favorite thinking spot.The toilet seat( Hey its closed! I wasn't pooing or anything...). I spent 3 years here.Time for me to move on...

Oh the look on his face when I said goodbye.Don't worry I'll still see you tomorrow.The only one who talked to me the most.The brainhead, the ultimate slacker, my friend.I'll sure miss you Robbie!