Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I forgot to tell you about my visit to the doctor last June 7.I first went to Dr.Chan's office to ( shh.. to ask for BCP).He he he.I was excited.Di pako nakaka take nun noh! Buti nalang bingyan nya ako ng 3 sample!!! (actually I'm rooting for another one but binengga nako.sakim ba?:-)
Dahil sa nakatipid ako, nag pa twinrix vaccine ako.(for Hepa A and B) because you'll never know what I will eat when I get home.Am I a snob? Definitely not! I just so happen to like street food.Better safe than sorry.Actually I've had one last 2002 and Dr. Chan said it might not be enough. He also said I should get back to him for general check up (although I went to see him 6 months ago).
I'll just come back when I get home to TO.Libre naman eh!
After that I went shopping..sigh.. not for myself but for my love ones.Pasalubong.All I bought for myself was a La Senza bra and Victoria's Secret panty. I love their pink line! Hirap lang maka kuha ng size ko kasi malalaki! Eto nakakatawa, I really find it so embarassing to buy a bra.WHY?? Because my size is pathetic that's why.I try to hide it as much as I could.Especially after I have witnessed sales clerks gossipping about women's sizes (sabi ng isa "She is soooo not a 36 B!) Ok!! Try to hide my 32 A.